Did you know Xero have recently made some big changes to their starter plan*?
No business is too small for this Xero Starter plan, whether you work alone or employ a whole team you can spend less time working in spreadsheets and more time working on projects.
- Unlimited bank reconciliations
Xero has removed the limit on bank reconciliations so you can keep a close eye on money coming in and going out
- Send 20 invoices a month
Xero have increased the invoice limit to 20. That is roughly one invoice for each business day in a month
Xero’s Starter Plan has all the tools needed to keep track of your accounts no matter how small your business, including:
Online invoicing and quotes made easy
- Send up to 20 personalised, professional invoices and quotes each month. Plus, set up automated invoice reminders and spend less time chasing payments.
Paying bills is painless
- Enter five bills each month, see when upcoming payments are due, schedule payments and batch pay multiple suppliers in one go.
Simple bank reconciliation
- Keep track of cash flow effortlessly with bank reconciliation in Xero. Save time on admin and get daily updates on your business.
Capture bills and receipts with Hubdoc
- Automate manual bookkeeping tasks like entering bills and receipts. Hubdoc extracts key information from each bill or receipt so it’s ready to copy into Xero.
If you are thinking about making the move to Xero, give us a call or email and we will be happy to assist ?
Contact Ellie Harris for software support and training, she can tell you about all the options you have.
*Note that all other starter plan inclusions and limits remain the same.